Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 361.141 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 753,695 Dinar (S/. 2,087) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)