Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 364.450 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 390,094 Dinar (S/. 1,070) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)