Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.250 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 712,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 592,845 Dinar (S/. 1,632) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Fe costs ARS $10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,165 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,912 (about 1 hour ago)