Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,042 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.365 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 867,636 Dinar (₨47,243) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)