Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,125 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.247 IQD / INR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 865,243 Dinar (₨47,419) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)