Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.961 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,241,192 Dinar (7,524 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)