Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.951 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,820,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,723,885 Dinar (Mex$ 27,384) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)