Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.142 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,896,678 Dinar (Mex$ 28,676) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)