Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.744 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,712,871 Dinar (Php75,311) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (36 minutes ago)