Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.707 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,245,083 Dinar (Php54,833) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)