Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.433 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,252,186 Dinar (Php96,114) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)