Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.947 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 948,417 Dinar (CH$487,209) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)