Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 851,314 Dinar (CH$470,654) in Puerto Montt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (about 1 hour ago)