Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.557 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,650,000 Dinar (Php73,149) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (32 minutes ago)