Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.675 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,580,806 Dinar (Php69,714) in Puerto Galera.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)