Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.549 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,880,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,880,000 Dinar (Php79,833) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (38 minutes ago)