Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.099 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,572,562 Dinar (Php71,161) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)