Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.857 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,740,000 Dinar (Php76,125) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Austin, Texas costs $30 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Butte, Montana costs $0.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 4 hours ago)