Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.194 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,700,414 Dinar (Mex$ 28,726) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)