Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.470 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,172,268 Dinar (Mex$ 19,071) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)