Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.836 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,035,840 Dinar (Mex$ 16,485) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)