Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.180 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 844,395 Dinar (Mex$ 13,365) in Puebla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (1 minute ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)