Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 340.255 IQD / PEN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 948,413 Dinar (S/. 2,787) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)