Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,257,226 Dinar ($7,932) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)