Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,502,310 Dinar ($3,861) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (37 minutes ago)