Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,297,901 Dinar ($3,639) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,210,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (29 minutes ago)