Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1187.850 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,380,846 Dinar ($5,372) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (43 minutes ago)