Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,230,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,983,549 Dinar ($4,270) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 76 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)