Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,947,879 Dinar ($10,117) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (40 minutes ago)