Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,792,456 Dinar ($4,892) in Providence, Rhode Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)