Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,139,128 Dinar ($5,999) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)