Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.636 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 228,284 Dinar (11,062 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)