Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.563 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 235,353 Dinar (10,915 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (37 minutes ago)