Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.134 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 787,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 502,107 Dinar (21,704 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)