Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.600 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 480,771 Dinar (20,372 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €110 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)