Cost of living in Prievidza, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1371.259 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prievidza (Slovakia) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,020,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,559,023 Dinar (€1,866) in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wenzhou costs 16元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leipzig costs €439 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)