Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.311 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,621,876 Dinar (R 17,959) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)