Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 921 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 85.372 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 951,832 Dinar (R 11,149) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (14 minutes ago)