Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.026 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,510,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,662,242 Dinar (R 17,493) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (42 minutes ago)