Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.676 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,202,317 Dinar (R 13,871) in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)