Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1461.254 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,082,798 Dinar (£1,425) in Preston.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (44 minutes ago)