Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1286.907 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,060,979 Dinar (€824) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (42 minutes ago)