Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1456.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,810,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,020,187 Dinar (€1,387) in Prešov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)