Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 362.279 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,520,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,263,754 Dinar (R$ 3,488) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (about 1 hour ago)