Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.654 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,910,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,836,231 Dinar (145,115 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)