Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.687 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,139,187 Dinar (97,472 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)