Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.986 IQD / CVE
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,590,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,557,984 Dinar (129,981 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)