Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,160 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.650 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,050,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,938,923 Dinar (36,827 Kč) in Prague.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $2.16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,066 (26 minutes ago)