Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.084 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,350,713 Dinar (29,310 Kč) in Prague.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)