Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.361 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,660,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,633,094 Dinar (32,428 Kč) in Prague.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)