Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.753 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,597,883 Dinar (4,920 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (35 minutes ago)