Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.798 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,631,141 Dinar (5,085 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)