Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 286.443 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,213,321 Dinar (4,236 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)