Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.510 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 190,906 Dinar (Mex$ 3,054) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)