Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 62.650 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 687,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 449,237 Dinar (Mex$ 7,171) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)