Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.995 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 201,999 Dinar (ARS $2,971) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)