Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1581.133 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,315,911 Dinar (£3,995) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,530,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)