Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 847,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 505,937 Dinar ($434) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (1 minute ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)