Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 904,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 545,720 Dinar ($461) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 100,000 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Changzhou costs 元1,211 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erzurum costs 90TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 100 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,150 (19 minutes ago)