Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 375.947 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,857,445 Dinar (R$ 4,941) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)