Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 366.473 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,310,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,889,605 Dinar (R$ 5,156) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)