Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 380.689 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,241,926 Dinar (R$ 3,262) in Porto Velho.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)