Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 348.358 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,211,566 Dinar (R$ 3,478) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)