Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.601 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,464,531 Dinar (R$ 4,006) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)