Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,036 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 12,167,201 Dinar ($10,440) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)