Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,085 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 1162.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 11,659,408 Dinar ($10,034) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 2 hours ago)