Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 10,251,375 Dinar ($8,792) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)