Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.429 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 178,782 Dinar (E£ 2,732) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)