Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.668 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 543,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 228,422 Dinar (E£ 3,426) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (40 minutes ago)