Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.886 IQD / EGP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 149,217 Dinar (E£ 2,373) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)