Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.968 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,330,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,839,220 Dinar (21,818 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (39 minutes ago)