Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.058 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,375,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,842,650 Dinar (39,088 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)