Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.074 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,710,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,089,507 Dinar (23,629 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)