Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.019 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 6,857,227 Dinar (38,957 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)