Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 178.059 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,480,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,449,229 Dinar (24,987 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)