Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 371.998 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,158,778 Dinar (11,180 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)