Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 363.179 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,220,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 2,675,081 Dinar (7,366 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 4 hours ago)