Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 365.904 IQD / PGK
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,156,250 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,144,380 Dinar (11,326 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)