Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.208 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 10% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,070,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,559,377 Dinar (₨125,922) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)