Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.926 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,352,129 Dinar (₨124,609) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)