Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.465 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,990,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,220,670 Dinar (₨151,475) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)