Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.140 IQD / MUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,840,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 5,146,926 Dinar (₨146,469) in Port Louis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (37 minutes ago)