Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.278 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,460,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,595,461 Dinar (486,704 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)