Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.669 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,372,473 Dinar (374,102 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)