Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.391 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,290,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,507,573 Dinar (444,606 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)