Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,096,285 Dinar (292,405 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)