Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,646,049 Dinar (439,039 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)