Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.679 IQD / NGN *
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,609,055 Dinar (437,347 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)