Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,140,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,604,455 Dinar (485,131 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (32 minutes ago)