Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,340,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,736,123 Dinar (524,943 ₦) in Port Harcourt.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)