Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.220 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,429 Dinar (2,896 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)