Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.093 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,635 Dinar (3,170 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (19 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)