Cost of living comparison between Port-Gentil, Gabon and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.903 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,443 Dinar (1,810 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)