Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.948 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,446 Dinar (1,769 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (36 minutes ago)