Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.454 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,513,653 Dinar (R 18,357) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Conakry costs 18,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)