Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 95.055 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,853,996 Dinar (R 19,504) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (35 minutes ago)