Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.729 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 27% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,724,662 Dinar (€1,985) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,150,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)