Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1386.091 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,059,040 Dinar (€2,207) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,450,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)