Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1394.250 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 30% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,670,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,868,036 Dinar (€1,340) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元203,800 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)