Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1374.350 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,763,677 Dinar (€1,283) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)