Cost of living comparison between Poprad, Slovakia and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1270.727 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,440,081 Dinar (€1,133) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (34 minutes ago)