Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1577.603 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 8% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,959,371 Dinar (£4,411) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,430,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)