Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1653.447 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,025,584 Dinar (£4,854) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,350,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)