Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.364 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 913,541 Dinar (R 10,110) in Polokwane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)