Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.903 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 2,159,636 Dinar (R 24,851) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sulaymaniyah costs 550,000 Dinar (32 minutes ago)