Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.449 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,422,258 Dinar (₨ 124,222) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cairo costs E£ 0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Halifax costs C$1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (31 minutes ago)