Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.270 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 937,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 687,715 Dinar (₨ 61,022) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)