Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.128 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,870,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,484,452 Dinar (3,987,765 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)