Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.104 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,200,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,684,815 Dinar (4,128,413 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)