Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.100 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 15% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 7,832,052 Dinar (3,730,392 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,607 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bergen costs kr 380,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)