Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.215 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 11% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,570,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 8,470,963 Dinar (3,824,311 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)