Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.936 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,718,750 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 9,321,638 Dinar (4,815,285 Franc) in Pointe-Noire.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (30 minutes ago)