Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1322.206 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,221,988 Dinar (€924) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)