Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1394.083 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,970,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,347,450 Dinar (€967) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 2 hours ago)