Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1273.867 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 998,706 Dinar (€784) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)