Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1453.485 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,190,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,587,693 Dinar (€1,092) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (42 minutes ago)