Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1372.597 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,110,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,462,637 Dinar (€1,066) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)