Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1541.551 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,939,671 Dinar (£2,556) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)