Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1496.499 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,502,411 Dinar (£2,340) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,410,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)