Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1571.647 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,572,696 Dinar (£2,273) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,540,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)