Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1652.154 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 10% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,134,191 Dinar (£2,502) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)