Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.755 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,174,878 Dinar (1,786 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)