Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 714.717 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 896,909 Dinar (1,255 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)