Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 741.881 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 985,891 Dinar (1,329 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)