Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 315.414 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 984,950 Dinar (3,123 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)