Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania vs Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 293.222 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,380,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,063,303 Dinar (3,626 lei) in Ploieşti.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)