Cost of living comparison between Ploieşti, Romania and Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 277.897 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,018,340 Dinar (3,664 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)