Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 300.997 IQD / RON
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,275,568 Dinar (4,238 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Perugia costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2,523 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 40₴ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis costs EC$10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pula costs 6.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)