Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.552 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,034 Dinar (12 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)