Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.563 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 4,120 Dinar (13 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (29 minutes ago)