Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 322.554 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 3,048 Dinar (9 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)