Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 630.349 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 47% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 991,730 Dinar (1,573 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)