Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 695.796 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 556,787 Dinar (800 лв) in Pleven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)