Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 62.145 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib you would need to make just about 1,283,789 Dinar (Mex$ 20,658) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)