Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Abu Ghraib, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Abu Ghraib? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Abu Ghraib (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 8,577,993 Dinar ($7,263) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,030,000 Dinar in Abu Ghraib.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)